Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
SATT Paris-Saclay is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on its site.
What are the personal data collected on the site?
- Data collected through the “Contact” form (last name, first name, email, telephone, structure, role),
- Data collected through the subscription form to the newsletter included in the footers (email),
- Data collected through cookies.
What are the cookies used by SATT Paris-Saclay and how can you object to them?
A cookie is a string of information, usually small and identified by name, which may be transmitted to your browser by a website you connect to. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and will send it back to the web server each time you log in.
The data SATT Paris-Saclay collects through cookies are as follows : frequency and number of visits, number of pages viewed, average time of visits, percentage of new users, bounce rate, country, language and city of the router the connection depends on, browser used, operating system, screen resolution, screen colors, flash version installed on the computer, Java compatibility, service provider, name of the host, type of device used by the person when connecting, site access mode, pages visited on the site, exit pages, recording of keywords typed on the site.
Our pages include:
- Audience measurement cookies: these cookies analyze browsing on our site.
- Cookies enabling the operation of the site.
- Sharing cookies via social media: sharing cookies can be deposited by social media platforms (for instance when you share one of our pages on a social media).
- To manage your data on Twitter, cliquez ici.
- To manage your data on LinkedIn, cliquez ici.
- To manage your data on Facebook, cliquez ici.
- To manage your data on Whatsapp, cliquez ici.
Cookies deposited by third party companies are subject to the cookie use policy of those companies.
SATT Paris-Saclay may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you news of SATT Paris-Saclay, in particular through the newsletter,
- To contact you in order to find out about your needs for innovations,
- To offer our services,
- To present technological innovations stemming from the Paris-Saclay ecosystem,
- To contact you through calls for projects,
- To contact you in order to meet industrialists’ innovation requirements,
- To establish statistics and volumes of visits to our site and the use of the various elements of our site in order to improve its performance.
On what basis does SATT Paris-SACLAY process your personal data?
SATT Paris-Saclay relies on consent and legitimate interest to process your personal data.
How long does SATT Paris-Saclay keep your personal data?
The storage period of your personal data processed by SATT Paris-Saclay varies according to the purpose of the processing:
- Your personal data are kept only for the processing time (for instance: legal storage periods, maximum of thirteen months for cookies, etc.)
- Your personal data are then deleted.
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
The recipients of your personal data are only those individuals who need to know them in the course of their activities.
- Within SATT Paris-Saclay: the following hubs: Maturation, Legal Affairs, Communication, Business-laboratory Relations, Service provision, Financial and Administrative and HR.
- Outside SATT Paris-Saclay: subcontractors we work with within the framework of our business and our partners (for instance: SATT Network).
What security measures do we apply to your personal data?
As the organization responsible for processing your personal data, SATT Paris-Saclay pays particular attention to the security of these data, and has implemented the following:
- The appointment of a data protection officer,
- The implementation of an information system security policy,
- Securing access to our premises,
- Raising our employees’ awareness of the regulations relating to personal data,
- Our ISO 9001 policy version 2015.
Does SATT Paris-Saclay transfer your personal data out of France?
No, it does not.
What are your rights?
- Right of access: you can ask SATT Paris-Saclay how your personal data are processed.
- Right to object to processing: you may object to the processing of your personal data provided you can justify a legitimate reason.
- Right to rectify, update or delete incomplete or inaccurate personal data: you may ask SATT Paris-Saclay to rectify, update or delete your personal data.
- Right to limit data processing: in certain cases, you may ask SATT Paris-Saclay to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to portability: you may ask SATT Paris-Saclay to send you the personal data you have provided. You may then transmit this data to another data controller, without SATT Paris-Saclay being able to oppose this.
How to contact SATT Paris-Saclay for any question regarding your personal data?
- You can send an email to email@example.com,
- Or write to the following address: Déléguée à la protection des données – 86, rue de Paris – 91400 Orsay.