– Alert caregivers or carers within minutes of falls and worrisome health parameters.
– Allows people to stay at home longer and safer,
– Notifies about the negative effects of certain treatments,
– Reduces care costs by anticipating the onset or worsening of diseases,
– Reduces housing costs by automating a part of health data recording, which is currently done manually by caregivers,
– Reduces the medical and financial consequences of falls by providing early warning to caregivers or emergency responders.